How many years of driving experience do I need to get a low premium rate?
I think you will need at least 5 years of driving experience to get a lower premium and in that 5 years you should not even make a single accident with the other in the society. If you are less than the age of 21 means your insurance rate will be very high comparing to the other driver elder than you, because it is the age where you will be learning to drive the car. And if your age is in between 21 and 50 means your insurance rate will not be very high. The insurance company will calculate the premium for the policy according to the risk.
- How many years of driving experience does one need to have a low insurance rate?
- After how many years does a person become an experienced driver so their insurance can go down?
- What will happen to our car insurance rate if we add another driver?
- How does age affect my car insurance rate?
- Is there any way I can negotiate my premium?